Browse Available Activities
This article describes how to use the ACR Education Center
Online Activities Catalog, where you can browse available online activities.
Members: If you are not logged in to your account, you will see nonmember prices.
Online Activities Catalog
The homepage of the ACR Education Center
is the Online Activities Catalog. You do not need to be logged in to view this page. This is where you can browse all available online activities, search for activities, view activity details, and add activities to your cart.
You can view the Catalog in either the grid or list format. By default, the Catalog displays the activities in the grid format, where each activity is displayed as a “card." If you wish to see more activities on a page, click the icon on the top right of the Catalog to display the activities in the list format. The system will remember your selection.
You can use filters to quickly find activities that meet your needs. Some examples include:
- Click Categories at the top of the page and select one of the available options.
- Type keywords into the search box near the top right of the page.
- Click the filter icon to see additional filter options:
- Target Audience
To change your filters, manually change each filter you previously set.
- If you clicked on Categories and selected an option, click on Categories again, then select All Categories.
- If you entered a keyword into the search box, click on the search box again and delete your entry.
- If you clicked on the filter icon and selected options, click the filter icon again and unclick your previous selections.
When you would like to learn more about an activity, click the Details button.
The price for each activity is displayed next to the activity name. (See the red circles in the screenshot below for examples.)
Members: You must be logged in to your account in order to see your discounted price. If you are not logged in, you will see nonmember prices.
Enroll in an Activity