This article describes how to create and manage a personal agenda on the meeting website.
We recommend creating a personal agenda before the meeting to make it easier to manage your schedule and keep track of attendance.
View and Create Agenda
Use the following steps to view and create an agenda on the meeting website.
- Log into the meeting website
- On the main menu, hover over Program and click one of the agenda options (the options will vary per meeting).
3. Locate a session you plan to attend and click the + symbol to add the session to your agenda.
View and Modify My Agenda
Use the following steps to view and modify 'My Agenda' on the meeting website.
- Log into the meeting website.
- On the main menu, hover over Program and click My Agenda.
To remove a session from 'My Agenda', hover over the checkmark in the top right corner of the session box and click on the red X to remove the session.