Access Your Meeting Website Account
Your account for the ACR Convergence 2022 website and app is different than your rheumatology.org
account. This article does not include information about how to access your rheumatology.org
account, aka ACR Account.
How to log in to your meeting website account
- Enter your email address and password
- Click Login
How to reset your password
If you do not know your password:
- Click Forgot Your password? on the login page.
- Enter your email address and then click Submit.
- You will receive the "Password Reset Confirmation" email within a few minutes.
- In the email, click the Reset Password button.
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields and click Reset a Password.
- Log in using your new password.
If you know your password:
- On the meeting website, click your name, then click My Account in the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down the page and click the Change Password checkbox.
- Enter your current password or confirm the current password if it is auto-populated, and enter the new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
The ACR Convergence 2022 website and rheumatology.org both use the primary email address on your ACR account as your username, but the two websites store separate passwords. If you reset your password for the ACR Convergence 2022 website, your rheumatology.org password will not change, and vice versa.