Access Your Meeting Website Account
This article describes how to access your account in the ACR's meeting website and app.
Your account in the ACR's meeting website and app is different than your rheumatology.org
account. This article does not include information about how to access your rheumatology.org
How to activate your meeting website account
To access the meeting website or app, first activate your account.
- We will send you an email with a link to activate your account; the email will come from email@example.com, and the subject line will be "Activate Your [Event Name] Account."
- If you registered for the meeting in advance, you will receive the email a few days before the meeting starts
- If you register after the meeting starts, you will receive the email within one hour of completing your registration
- After you click the link in the email, the meeting website will open and you will see a screen similar to the "Activate your account" screenshot below
- If the meeting is in person and virtual, you will see a question asking if you are attending in person
- If you are attending in person, click the checkbox so the website and app will display onsite information, like room numbers
- You must agree to our Terms and Conditions to activate your account
- We recommend you click Complete Profile so you can update your profile information that will display to attendees
- See the Edit My Profile article for more information
How to reset your password
If you do not know your password
If you do not know your password, follow these steps:
- Click Forgot your password? on the login page
- Enter your email address and then click Send Password Reset Email
- You should receive the "ACR Education Exchange: Password Reset Link" email within a few minutes
- In the email, click Reset password on Education Exchange 2022
- Enter your new password
- Log in using your new password
If you know your password
If you know your password and would like to set a new one, following these steps:
- Login to the meeting website, look on the top right side of the screen, hover over your name, then select Edit My Profile
- Scroll to the middle of the page and click Change Password
- Enter your current password and new password
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
- The ACR meeting website and rheumatology.org use the email on your ACR account for your username, but rheumatology.org uses a separate password
- If you reset your password for the ACR meeting website, your rheumatology.org password will not change, and vice versa
- The same password is used for all ACR meeting websites
- If you are registered for more than one ACR virtual meeting, for example ACR Convergence 2021 and ACR Education Exchange 2022, both of meeting websites use the same password
How to change your username/email address
Your username for the meeting website and app is the email address in your ACR account, which is also your username for www.rheumatology.org.
This will be the email you used when you registered for the meeting and where you received the registration confirmation email (unless you updated your email address since then).
- Full name
- Company / institution
- Mailing city and state
- Email used when you registered
- New email - this will become your username
After you provide the required information, ACR staff will update your email address and notify you when the update is done by responding to your email. If you have activated your account for the meeting website and are still logged in, you will be able to continue accessing the website. It may take up to one hour before you see the updated email on the meeting website.